Many people ask for suggestions as to what they might do after reading the book, Return to Order. I received a very nice letter from Charol with some excellent suggestions based on material given in the book. Her list is so good that I do not hesitate to reproduce it here.
WHAT YOU CAN DO AFTER READING RETURN TO ORDER:
1. List and describe the major forms of frenetic intemperance; examine our lives to identify and then personally reject and avoid those forms of intemperance.
2. Explain the principles of organic Christian order; use them to explore and develop practical solutions that can substitute for the frenetic intemperance in our personal lives.
3. Identify and explain the essential errors that create frenetic intemperance within the larger societal spheres (social, economic, and spiritual) in our nation.
4. Rally around the standard of organic Christian order by engaging willingly in the debate over our nation’s future.
5. Help to solve the intemperance-related problems affecting any or all sphere of influence (social, economic, and spiritual) in our nation by designing, implementing, and offering to others practical and useful solutions rooted in organic Christian order.
Thank you, Charol!